Your new tasks:
- project planning of DCS-systems and their components
- preparation of the function planning
- programming of DCS-systems and PLCs
- execution of commissioning
- completed education in automation technology or mechatronics
- extensive knowledge Simatic PCS7 / TIA-Portal / Step7 / Rockwell / Allen Bradley
- knowledge of the paper industry advantageous
- good knowledge of the Comos database
- you also have good MS-Office skills
- you are fluent in German and English, both spoken and written
- we assume readiness for worldwide business trips
Working at STP-Controls means actively shaping future-oriented technologies. We offer you responsible work in a dynamic team with challenging tasks and freedom for your creativity. In addition, we are distinguished by much more. Become part of our team and shape the future of our company with us.
Minimum salary according Rahmenkollektivvertrag für Angestellte im Handwerk und Gewerbe in der Dienstleistung in Information und Consulting for full-time 40 hours per week in group IV brutto € 2.348,10. Willingness to overpay depending on qualifications and professional experience.
Please send your application documents to:
We look forward to receiving your application!